13" Cut Resistant Secondary Leather Protector
Made with a cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove for 360° protection
The Flame Resistant 13" Cut Resistant Secondary Leather Protector is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly over Class 0 through 00 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F496/ASTM F696. We use the highest quality goat grain leather plus a premium cow suede cuff along with an innovative glove pattern to create a leather protector with unrivaled fit and dexterity.
This model features a Kevlar® lining throughout the entire glove and cuff to provide enhanced cut resistance, puncture resistance and flame resistance. We finish the glove with an FR Strap System to ensure that nothing on this protector will drip, melt or ignite if exposed to an arc flash. Arc Rated to 36 cal/cm.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Leather Protectors do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove for 360° protection
- DuPont™, and Kevlar® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates
- Designed for use over Class 0 & 00 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F696
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Arc Rating: 36 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level A3
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Glove double stitched with specialty Coats® thread
- Ergonomic, 3D pattern fits perfectly over rubber insulating gloves
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Leather Protectors do NOT protect against shock or voltage.