10” Leather Protector
Youngstown’s Arc Rated 10” Leather Protector is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly over Class 0 and 00 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F496/ASTM F696. We use the highest quality goat grain leather along with an innovative glove pattern to create a leather protector with unrivaled fit and dexterity.
This glove features an FR Strap System to ensure that nothing on this protector will drip, melt or ignite if exposed to an arc flash. Arc Rated to 25 cal/cm2.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Leather Protectors do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Designed for use over Class 0 & 00 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F696
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Arc Rating: 25 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 3
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Ergonomic, 3D pattern fits perfectly over rubber insulating gloves
- Double stitched throughout with specialty Coats® thread
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Leather Protectors do NOT protect against shock or voltage.