10” Leather Protector Lined with Kevlar®
Youngstown’s Cut Resistant and Flame Resistant 10” Leather Protector is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly over Class 0 and 00 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F496/ASTM F696. We use the highest quality goat grain leather along with an innovative glove pattern to create a leather protector with unrivaled fit and dexterity.
This model features a lining made by Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove and cuff to provide enhanced cut resistance, puncture resistance and flame resistance. We finish the glove with a FR Strap System to ensure that nothing on this protector will drip, melt or ignite if exposed to an arc flash. Arc Rated to 36 cal/cm2.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Leather Protectors do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Designed for use over Class 0 & 00 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F696
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Arc Rating: 36 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level A3
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Ergonomic, 3D pattern fits perfectly over rubber insulating gloves
- 100% lined with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™
- Double stitched throughout with specialty Coats® thread
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Leather Protectors do NOT protect against shock or voltage.