13” Leather Protector
Youngstown’s Arc Rated 13” Leather Protector is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly over Class 0 through 00 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F496/ASTM F696. We use highest quality goat grain leather plus a premium cow suede cuff along with an innovative glove pattern to create a leather protector with unrivaled fit and dexterity.
This model features a cow suede cuff and FR Strap System to ensure that nothing on this protector will drip, melt or ignite if exposed to an arc flash. Arc Rated to 25 cal/cm2.
- Designed for use over Class 0 & 00 rubber insulating gloves per ASTM F696
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Arc Rating: 25 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 3
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Ergonomic, 3D pattern fits perfectly over rubber insulating gloves
- Glove double stitched with specialty Coats® thread
- Cuff double stitched with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™
- WARNING: Leather Protectors are to be used only for mechanical protection over insulating rubber gloves, and shall not be used for electrical protection per ASTM F696.