FR Ground Glove
The FR Ground Glove is designed to provide total hand protection and lasting durability. We took our top selling Ground Glove model and lined every inch of the glove with 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. This combination not only offers cut and puncture resistance but it also makes the glove flame resistant and increases the arc rating. We attach the Kevlar® fiber directly to the leather to ensure there is no "sliding liner" feel or bunching. The palm, fingers and saddle are all reinforced with a second layer of leather to greatly enhance the durability of the glove. This highly protective glove is ideal for a wide range of applications and working environments as it is flame resistant, heat resistant, arc rated, cut resistant and puncture resistant.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Arc Rating: 37 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 5
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout entire glove for 360° protection
- Double layered goatskin palm, fingers and saddle for extended durability
- Ergonomic, 3D glove pattern form fits to hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- Ideal for Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Welding / Construction / Electricians / Landscape / Arbor
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.