FR Ground Glove Lined w/ Kevlar®
FR Ground Glove Lined w/ Kevlar® - is designed to provide total hand protection and lasting durability. We took our top selling Ground Glove model and lined every inch of the glove with 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. This combination not only offers cut and puncture resistance but it also makes the glove flame resistant and increases the arc rating. We attach the Kevlar® fiber directly to the leather to ensure there is no "sliding liner" feel or bunching. The palm, fingers and saddle are all reinforced with a second layer of leather to greatly enhance the durability of the glove. This highly protective glove is ideal for a wide range of applications and working environments as it is flame resistant, heat resistant, arc rated, cut resistant and puncture resistant.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Arc Rating: 37 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 5
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout entire glove for 360° protection
- Double layered goatskin palm, fingers and saddle for extended durability
- Ergonomic, 3D glove pattern form fits to hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- Ideal for Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Welding / Construction / Electricians / Landscape / Arbor
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.