FR Leather Lined w/ Kevlar® Wide-Cuff
Youngstown’s FR Leather Utility lined with Kevlar® Wide-Cuff is a high quality goatskin glove sewn into an ergonomic, 3D form-fit pattern. The entire glove features a cut-resistant liner made with 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. A second layer of leather on the fingertips, palm and knuckle reinforces durability and protection while maintaining high dexterity. Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks. The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e-2018 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 5
- Arc Rating: 27.7 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Cut-resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout entire glove for 360° protection
- Double layered leather reinforces the fingers, thumb, saddle and palm
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form fits to hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- Ideal for Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Welding / Construction / Electricians / Landscape / Arbor
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.