FR Rain Glove with OutDry® & Kevlar®
FR Rain Glove with OutDry® and Kevlar® is a waterproof work glove designed for heavy rainfall that is flame resistant, cut resistant, and arc rated to 53 cal/cm2. Made of high-quality goatskin and sewn into an ergonomic, 3D form-fit pattern. The entire glove features a cut-resistant liner made with 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. OutDry's® one-piece patented process renders the glove 100% waterproof while retaining superior wicking properties to keep your hands warm and dry. A second layer of sueded goatskin reinforcement on the fingertips, palm and knuckle enhance the durability and protection while maintaining high dexterity.
Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e-2018 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
FR Rain Glove with OutDry® & Kevlar®:
- Arc Rating: 53 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level A2
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 3
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Entirely lined with 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™
- 100% waterproof and windproof via patented OutDry® Technology
- Sueded leather reinforcement for superior grip
- 18oz/yd² high quality goat grain leather
- Superior comfort, dexterity, efficiency and safety
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form-fits to hand
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.