FR Waterproof Leather Utility Lined w/ Kevlar®
FR Waterproof Leather Utility Lined with Kevlar® - is an arc rated, cut resistant, flame resistant and waterproof leather glove designed to keep hands warm, dry and protected. It is made of triple layer technology consisting of a high quality goatskin outer shell, 100% waterproof and windproof inner membrane and a liner made of 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. The entire glove is sewn into an ergonomic, 3D pattern to provide superior dexterity, comfort and durability. This glove is designed for cool and cold weather use but not for extreme cold, freezing conditions.
- Arc Rating: 50 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 5
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- 4" safety cuff for extended wrist protection
- Designed to keep hands warm, dry and protected in cool winter conditions
- Keeps hands warm, dry and protected
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove for 360° protection
- Ideal for Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Farm / Construction / Landscape
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.