FR Waterproof Ultimate Lined w/ Kevlar®
FR Waterproof Ultimate Lined w/ Kevlar® - is an award winning winter glove designed for total hand protection from working hazards and harsh winter conditions. The glove is made of a specially tanned cowhide leather that is inherently flame and oil resistant. The inner layer consists of a waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane to keep hands warm and dry. FR Nomex® is used for lasting warmth throughout the work day while increasing FR protection. The innermost liner against the workers hand is 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. The result is a warm and waterproof winter glove that is flame resistant, cut resistant, puncture resistant and arc rated.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
Starting at $125.00
- Arc Rating: 55 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- FR NOMEX® for superior warmth
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout entire glove for 360° protection
- Specially tanned cowhide leather is flame and oil resistant
- Inner membrane is waterproof, windproof and breathable to keep hands warm and dry
- Ideal for rugged winter working hazards and conditions / Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Farm / Ranch / Construction / Landscape
- WARNING:Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.