Leather Utility Plus
The Leather Utility Plus is Youngstown's original leather climbing glove designed for specifically for electric utility workers but used by many. Our specially tanned goatskin grain leather is treated to offer a strong grip and abrasion resistance. We use an ergonomic, 3D pattern that form fits to your hand for excellent comfort and dexterity. A second layer of leather is sewn onto the fingers, thumb saddle and across the palm. The glove features a 4" safety cuff and is arc rated. Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames.
- Arc Rating: 20.8 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form fits to hand like a second skin
- Incredible durability - outlasts traditional leather gloves many times over
- Double layer leather on fingertips, knuckle, saddle and palm for increased protection and durability
- 4" safety cuff for extended wrist protection, preventing splinters on wood poles
- Ideal for Electric Utilities / Linemen / Climbing / Telecommunications / CATV / Industrial / Electrical / Ground Work
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.