FR Hi-Dex Glove
Made with a cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove for 360° protection
The FR Hi-Dex Glove is designed for protection, comfort and dexterity. We take our premium goat grain leather and bond it with 100% Kevlar fiber by DuPont. This provides the protection of a Kevlar lining without the bunching and moving a sewn-in liner. The entire glove is sewn into an ergonomic, 3D pattern designed to maximize comfort and dexterity while reducing hand fatigue. The Kevlar lining creates a glove that is ANSI Cut Level A3 and ANSI Puncture Level 4. It is also Flame Resistant and Arc Rated to 27 cal/cm.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove for 360° protection
- DuPont™, and Kevlar® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates
- Arc Rating: 27 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A3
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Streamlined palm designed for maximum dexterity
- Ergonomic, 3D glove pattern form fits to hand for superior comfort and fit
- Ideal for Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Welding / Construction / Electricians / Landscape / Arbor
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.