FR Emergency Gas Glove
FR Emergency Gas Glove - The world’s first protective, flame and heat resistant glove designed specifically for emergency gas operations. The glove is made of the world’s finest FR fabrics and features an extended 7” x 8” gauntlet cuff that easily integrates with FR coverall sleeves to ensure total hand, wrist and forearm safety. This groundbreaking new glove is flame resistant, heat resistant, cut resistant, anti static, high visibility and won’t shrink during flame exposure. If you or your workers need to put on full FR suits or coveralls, shouldn’t your hands be equally protected? After all, it is your hands that are doing the work!
WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Arc Rating: 28 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA level A3
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Anti Static (according to standards set forth by EN 1149)
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout entire glove
- FR durable palm made with Schoeller Works™
- Extended gauntlet cuff integrates easily with PPE sleeves
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- EN407 (424341)
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.