FR Rain Glove
Made with a cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove for 360° protection
The FR Rain Glove is a waterproof work glove designed for heavy rainfall that is flame resistant, cut resistant, and arc rated to 53cal/cm. Made of high-quality goatskin and sewn into an ergonomic, 3D form-fit pattern. The entire glove features a cut-resistant liner made with 100% Kevlar fiber by DuPont. The glove 100% waterproof to keep your hands warm and dry. A second layer of sueded goatskin reinforcement on the fingertips, palm and knuckle enhance the durability and protection while maintaining high dexterity.
Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e-2018 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
FR Rain Glove:
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove for 360° protection
- DuPont™, and Kevlar® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates
- Arc Rating: 53 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level A2
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 3
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- Sueded leather reinforcement for superior grip
- 18oz/yd² high quality goat grain leather
- Superior comfort, dexterity, efficiency and safety
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form-fits to hand
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.