Waterproof Winter Plus
The Waterproof Winter Plus is Youngstown's top selling winter work glove model. It is an excellent combination of warmth, durability and dexterity. The outermost layering of the glove is in signature Youngstown design with the form fit build and heavy duty non slip reinforcement. Next is a waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane to keep your hands comfortable and dry. We add 60g 3M™ Thinsulate™ for lasting warmth in cold conditions. The innermost layer is a soft, micro fleece liner that keeps your hands comfortable and warm.
This winterized performance work glove is cut resistant level A2 on the ANSI/ISEA scale.
Starting at $35.00
- Designed to keep your hands warm, dry and protected in harsh winter conditions
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable inner membrane keeps hands warm and dry
- Features 60g 3M™ Thinsulate™ to ensure lasting warmth throughout the work day
- Cut Resistant Level A2 (ANSI/ISEA)
- Non slip reinforcement on the palm, fingers and thumb grips in wet and dry conditions and increases durability
- Terry cloth thumb for wiping away sweat and debris (or cold noses)
- Ideal for winter work and winter recreation / Construction / Utilities / Snow Clearing / Snow Sports / Ice Fishing