The FR 4000 is a seamless coated palm style work glove that is both cut resistant and flame resistant. This glove will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames. Designed and built in a manner to offer excellent dexterity allowing workers to handle the smallest items while still being highly protected from various hazards. Features a nitrile based blended coated palm that maintains grip even in oily conditions.
- Arc Rating: 7.7 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A7
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to D6413
- Second Skin dexterity provided by the seamless coated palm glove style
- Nitrile-based blended coating provides superior grip in oily conditions yet will not drip when exposed to flame
- Ideal for a wide variety of work including: Gas Utilities / Appliance Repair / Metering / Electric Utilities / Underground / Splicing Wires
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.