FR Fleece Liner with Polartec®
Youngstown’s Arc Rated FR Fleece Liner with Polartec® is the first winter liner that can be worn with any utility glove, providing winter protection and insulation. It is arc-rated and constructed with an FR knit for flame resistance, heat retention, and superior wicking to keep your hands warm and dry during winter conditions. The seams are sewn inside-out for comfort.
Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e-2015 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
FR Fleece Liner with Polartec®:
- Arc Rating: 9.5 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- FR Polartec® superior wicking reduces humidity
- Superior wicking keeps hands dry
- Flame Resistant ASTM D6413
- Insulate any glove with this FR liner
- Inside-out seam construction for ultimate comfort
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form-fits to hand
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.