FR Leather Lined w/ Kevlar Wide-Cuff
FR Leather Lined w/ Kevlar® Wide-Cuff - is a uniquely made goat grain work glove with an extended gauntlet cuff and Kevlar® lining. This highly protective glove is arc rated, flame and heat resistant, cut resistant and puncture resistant. Made in a 3D, ergonomic pattern the glove form fits to your hand for excellent dexterity and comfort. The upper portion of the glove is a double layered goat grain work glove featuring Youngstown's signature super saddle that extends from the index finger to thumb and across the palm. The large safety cuff measures 5" x 7" and allows for excellent air flow, added wrist protection and ease of use with long sleeves. The entire glove is lined throughout with 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont. The Kevlar® is attached directly to the leather to ensure there is no "sliding liner" feel or bunching. This glove is ideal for a great number of applications where next level protection is required.
- Arc Rating: 27.7 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 5
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Cut-resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout entire glove for 360° protection
- Double layered leather reinforces the fingers, thumb, saddle and palm
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form fits to hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- Ideal for Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Welding / Construction / Electricians / Landscape / Arbor
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.