FR Waterproof Ground Glove Lined w/ Kevlar
FR Waterproof Ground Glove Lined w/ Kevlar - is a waterproof, insulated winter work glove that is flame resistant, cut and puncture resistant, and arc rated. The glove is designed to protect workers from a variety of hazards while also keeping them warm, dry and comfortable in harsh, winter conditions. Made of high quality goatskin and sewn into an ergonomic, 3D form fit pattern. The entire glove features a cut resistant liner and wristlet made with 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. A second layer of sueded goatskin reinforcement on the fingertips, palm and knuckle enhance the durability and protection while maintaining high dexterity. Features FR Thinsulate™ by 3M™ for extended warmth throughout the work day. The inner layer is a waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane to help keeps hands warm and dry.
- Arc Rating: 72 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 5
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Features FR 3M™ Thinsulate™ for extended warmth throughout the work day
- Durable goatskin outer shell with suede reinforcement for grip in wet conditions and lasting durability
- Inner membrane is waterproof, windproof and breathable to keep hands warm and dry
- 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout the entire glove for 360° protection
- Ideal for Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Farm / Construction / Landscape
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.