The Ground Glove is Youngstown's most popular leather glove as it offers comfort, dexterity and lasting durability. We use extra high quality goatskin leather which has been specially tanned to provide excellent grip and abrasion resistance. We sew the goatskin into an ergonomic, 3D pattern that form fits to the hand. The palm, fingers, thumb and saddle all have a second layer of leather to greatly extend the life of the glove. The glove is arc rated and will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames.
Starting at $35.00
- Arc Rating: 23 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form-fits to hand like a second skin
- Incredible durability - outlasts traditional leather gloves many times over
- Double layer leather on fingertips, knuckle, saddle and palm for increased protection and durability
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.