Leather Utility Wide-Cuff
The Leather Utility Wide-Cuff is designed for electric utility workers who require an extended gauntlet cuff on their leather gloves. Our specially tanned goatskin grain leather is treated to offer a strong grip and abrasion resistance. We use an ergonomic, 3D pattern that form fits to your hand for excellent comfort and dexterity. A second layer of leather is sewn onto the fingers, thumb saddle and across the palm. The glove features a 5" x 7" gauntlet safety cuff to promote air flow and to work easily with long sleeves. This glove is arc rated and will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames.
WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.
- Arc Rating: 25 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form fits to hand like a second skin
- Incredible durability - outlasts traditional leather gloves many times over
- Double layer leather on fingertips, knuckle, saddle and palm for increased protection and durability
- 5" x 7" gauntlet safety cuff for extended wrist protection and promoting air flow
- Ideal for Electric Utilities / Linemen / Climbing / Telecommunications / CATV / Industrial / Electrical / Ground Work
- WARNING: Youngstown’s Arc Rated gloves do NOT protect against shock or voltage.