Knuckle Buster Anti-Vibration
Arc Rated to 23 cal/cm2, Youngstown’s brand new Knuckle Buster Anti-Vibration is made of 100% high-quality goatskin leather sewn into an ergonomic, 3D performance glove pattern with superior dexterity and durability. The palm features double-leather reinforcement, and strategically placed FR gel padding for anti-vibration and impact resistance. Also, the top of hand features an accordion-style knuckle protector for smash protection.
Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e-2018 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
Knucke Buster Anti-Vibration:
- Arc Rating: 23 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- 18oz/yd² high-quality goatgrain leather
- Superior comfort, dexterity, efficiency and safety
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form-fits to hand
- Double layer leather on fingertips, saddle and palm for increased protection and durability
- Accordion-style knuckle protection
- FR gel padding for palmside anti-vibration
- 5x tougher than traditional driver gloves
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Ideal for Utilities / Linemen / Oil & Gas / Telecommunications / CATV / Industrial / Electrical / Ground Work / Pole Climbing / Racking / Thermography / Switching
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.