FR Mechanics Hybrid
The FR Mechanics Hybrid is a versatile and comfortable flame resistant work glove, which offers an excellent combination of dexterity, comfort, durability and protection. The high quality goatskin palm is lined with 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ to enhance the FR properties and provide cut and puncture resistance. The top of the glove is made with inherently FR Nomex® fiber by DuPont™ and provides excellent flexibility and comfort. The entire glove is sewn into an ergonomic, 3D pattern and is one of Youngstown's most durable work gloves. Designed for total hand protection from a variety of hazards, the FR Mechanics Hybrid is flame resistant, arc rated, cut resistant and puncture resistant.
- Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4 (Palm) and A2 (Top)
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105:2011 Level 4
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Palm made with high quality goat grain leather and lined by 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™
- Ergonomic, 3D glove pattern form fits to hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- Incredibly durable - outlasts traditional work gloves in multiples
- Ideal for Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Welding / Construction / Electricians
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.