FR Waterproof Ultimate Lined w/ Kevlar®
FR Waterproof Ultimate Lined w/ Kevlar® - is an award winning winter glove designed for total hand protection from working hazards and harsh winter conditions. The glove is made of a specially tanned cowhide leather that is inherently flame and oil resistant. The inner layer consists of a waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane to keep hands warm and dry. FR Nomex® insulation is used for lasting warmth throughout the work day. The innermost liner against the workers hand is 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™. The result is a warm and waterproof winter glove that is flame resistant, cut resistant, puncture resistant and arc rated.
- Arc Rating: 55 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A4
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Insulated by FR NOMEX® insulation for superior warmth
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout entire glove for 360° protection
- Specially tanned cowhide leather is flame and oil resistant
- Inner membrane is waterproof, windproof and breathable to keep hands warm and dry
- Ideal for rugged winter working hazards and conditions / Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Farm / Ranch / Construction / Landscape
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.