FR Hi-Dex Glove
Youngstown’s FR Hi-Dex Glove is designed for protection, comfort and dexterity. We take our premium goat grain leather and bond it with 100% Kevlar® fiber by DuPont. This provides the protection of a Kevlar® lining without the bunching and moving of a sewn-in liner. The entire glove is sewn into an ergonomic, 3D pattern designed to maximize comfort and dexterity while reducing hand fatigue. The Kevlar® lining creates a glove that is ANSI Cut Level A3 and ANSI Puncture Level 4. It is also Flame Resistant and Arc Rated to 27 cal/cm2.
- Arc Rating: 27 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A3
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA Level 4
- Flame Resistant: exceeds standards according to ASTM F2302 and D6413
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2018 Standard / OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Will not drip, melt or ignite if exposed to sparks or flames
- Cut resistant liner made with Kevlar® fiber by DuPont™ throughout entire glove for 360° protection
- Streamlined palm designed for maximum dexterity
- Ergonomic, 3D glove pattern form fits to hand for superior comfort and fit
- Ideal for Gas and Electric Utilities / Linemen / Oil and Gas / Welding / Construction / Electricians / Landscape / Arbor
- WARNING: Arc rated gloves are to be used only for mechanical protection and shall not be used for electrical protection. This glove is not designed to protect against electric shock or voltage. DO NOT reuse this product after an arc exposure.